Our Lab Topics Related Thesis/Dissertations World-Wide
- For Thesis/Dissertations from our Lab, please visit: http://www.cloudbus.org/dissertations.html
- Peter Bodik, Automating Datacenter Operations Using Machine Learning, University of California, Berkeley, USA, 2010.
- Alexandru Iosup, A Framework for the Study of Grid Inter-Operation Mechanisms, Ph.D. Dissertation, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science, Delft University of Technology, January 2009.
- Chuan Wu, Large-Scale Peer-to-Peer Streaming:Modeling, Measurements, and Optimizing Solutions, Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Toronto, July 2008.
- Daniel Colin Vanderster, Resource
Allocation and Scheduling Strategies on
Computational Grids, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Victoria, February 2008.
- Ashiq Anjum, Data Intensive and Network Aware (DIANA) Grid Scheduling, Ph.D. Dissertation, Faculty of Computing, Engineering and Mathematical Sciences, University of the West of England, July 2007.
- SungJin Choi, Group-based Adaptive Scheduling Mechanism in Desktop Grid, Ph.D. Thesis, Korea University, June 2007.
- Bjorn Schnizler, Resource Allocation in
the Grid : A Market Engineering Approach, Ph.D. Thesis, Karlsruhe University, 2007.
- Dang Minh Quan, A Framework For SLA-Aware Execution of Grid-Based Workflows,Ph.D. Thesis, Informatik und Mathematik der Universitaet, November 2006.
- Alex Slivkins, Embedding, Distance Estimation and Object Location in
Networks. Ph.D. Thesis, Cornell University, August 2006.
- Tummalapalli Sudhamsh Reddy, Bridging Two Grids: The SAM-Grid / LCG integration Project, Thesis of Master in Computing Science, The University of Texas, Arlington, May 2006.
- M. Canonico, Scheduling
Algorithms for Bag-of-Tasks Applications on
Fault-Prone Desktop Grids, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Turin, 2006.
- Flavia Donno, Storage Management and Access in WLHC Computing Grid, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Pisa, 2006.
- Patricia Kayser Vargas Mangan, GRAND:
A Model for Hierarchical Application Management in
Grid Computing Environment, Ph.D. Thesis, COPPE/Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, March 2006.
- Anoop Rajendra, Integration of the SAM-Grid Infrastructure to the DZero Data Reprocessing Effort, Thesis of Master in Computing Science, The University of Texas, Arlington, December 2005.
- Bimal Balan, Enhancements to the SAM-Grid Infrastructure, Thesis of Master in Computing Science, The University of Texas, Arlington, December 2005.
- Tevfik Kosar, Data Placement in Widely Distributed Systems, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Wisconsin-Madison, August 2005.
- Evangelos Kotsovinos, Global public
computing, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Cambridge,
- Aditya Nishandar, Grid-Fabric Interface For Job Management In Sam-Grid, A Distributed Data Handling And Job Management System For High Energy Physics Experiments, Thesis of Master in Computing Science, The University of Texas, Arlington, December 2004.
- Sankalp Jain, Abstracting the hetereogeneities of computational resources in the SAM-Grid to enable execution of high energy physics applications, Thesis of Master in Computing Science, The University of Texas, Arlington, December 2004.
- Gurmeet Singh Manku, Dipsea: A Modular Distributed Hash Table, Ph.D. Thesis, Stanford University, August 2004.
- Adriana Ioana Iamnitchi, Resource Discovery in Large Resource-Sharing Environments, Ph.D. Dissertation, The University of Chicago, December 2003.
- Michal Karczmarek, Constrained and Phased Scheduling of Synchronous Data Flow Graphs for StreamIt Language, Thesis of Master of Science in CS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT), USA, December 2002.
- Abhishek S. Rana, A globally-distributed grid monitoring system to facilitate HPC at D0/SAM-Grid (Design, development, implementation and deployment of a prototype), Thesis of Master in Computing Science, The University of Texas, Arlington, Nov. 2002.
- Akiko Nakaniwa, Optimal Design of System Resource Management for Distributed Networks. Ph. D Dissertation, Department of Electronics Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Kansai University, March 2002.
- Rajkumar Buyya, Economic-based Distributed Resource Management and Scheduling for Grid Computing, Ph.D. Thesis, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia, April 12, 2002.
- Carlos A. Varela, Worldwide Computing with Universal Actors:
Linguistic Abstractions for Naming, Migration, and
Coordination, Ph.D. Thesis, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2001.
- Heinz Stockinger, Database Replication in World-Wide Distributed Data Grids, Institute of Computer Science and Business Informatics, University of Vienna, Austria, November 2001.
- Heinz Stockinger, Multi-Dimensional Bitmap Indices for Optimising Data Access within Object Oriented Databases at CERN, University of Vienna, Austria, November 2001.
- Luis F.G. Sarmenta, Volunteer Computing, Ph.D. Thesis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT), USA, June 2001.
- Jonathan Bredin, Market-based Control of Mobile Agents, Ph.D. Thesis, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH, USA, June 2001.
- Andrea Carol Arpaci-Dusseau, Implicit Coscheduling: Coordinated Scheduling with Implicit Information in Distributed Systems, PhD thesis, University of California at Berkeley, December 1998.
- Daniel M. Zimmerman, A Preliminary
Investigation into Dynamic Distributed Workflow,M.S. Thesis,
California Institute of Technology, May 1998.